Great White GW16
The Great White GW16 is a Thru-Hull Interchangeable light
The Great White GW16 underwater light produces 6500 fixture lumens and offers almost unlimited mounting options due to the low profile bezel (4mm) and internal driver system. Thru Hull mounting offers secure fixing with the additional benefit of a removable LED cartridge to eliminate the need for hauling.
These lights are suitable for transom anf side mounting on all hull types.
The lights are simple to install due to the inbuilt driver technology and the two wires connection, enabling quick fixing. The reverse polarity protection with active thermal trip and Guard X protective coating is applied to the lens and prevents marine growth build up.
RINA Type Approved
- Suitable for transom and side mounting
- Surface mount interchangeable requires 101mm/4" entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 25m/80ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 12000 / Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24v, Power Draw 7.5A@12v / 3.8A@24v
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 4mm,0.16"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Fixture Length 170mm,6.69"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 5.2kg/11.44lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty