Viper V24 CC
The Viper V24 CC is a surface mounted light
Viper V24CC DMX is advanced LED technology and has been designed with extreme durability and longevity in mind. Multi-Level Sealing Technology (MLST) components are loaded into the cassette type rear assembly, where multiple sealing methods and materials are utilised to provide high level protection against moisture, water and chemical damage.
Constructed from Billet marine grade AB2 bronze, with an ultra-thick 8mm Borosilicate window, the Viper has a beautiful jewel esque profile that is robust and long-wearing.
With numerous colour options available which include, strobe and dimmable sequences, which provides design flexibility for selecting the best colour to complement environments and to create ambient lighting.
The Bluefin RGBW WIFI DMX Controller is also required with this product.
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 22mm/0.86" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats up to 25m/80ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 12000 / Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12V/24V Power Draw 5A@12V / 2.6A@24V
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current,reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 31mm, 1.2"
- Fixture diameter 120mm,4.7"
- Weight 1.6kg, 3.52lbs
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass & anti stick coating, 60 degree beam angle
- 2 years warranty
- Suitable for boats up to 25m
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty